EzineArticles.com is one of the most important content sharing sites that you should include in your social media marketing strategy. Why?
EzineArticles.com has the best search engine positioning among all content sharing sites out there. In fact, one of the single highest paying ads on the entire Internet came from an Ezine article – quite an achievement from a free article site.
Advantages of using Ezine for social media marketing
There are plenty of other reasons why you should post social media content on EzineArticles.com.
1) EzineArticles.com is very easy to use so it’s a great platform for new writers. Every step of the way you will have access to hints, tips and tutorials on how to create good headlines, tags, links, etc. EzineArticles.com also has a spellchecker integrated into its text editor.
3) EzineArticles.com has a preview feature that allows you to see how your article will be viewed by your readers so you can adjust your content accordingly.
4) EzineArticles.com has an auto-draft function that automatically saves a copy of your work to your briefcase every few seconds so you don’t lose your work in case your computer crashes or you accidentally close the text editor.
5) EzineArticles.com allows other people to republish your article – a great bonus if you are doing article marketing.
6) EzineArticles.com allows you to add up to two links into your article.
Rules on posting social media content on Ezine
The great search engine positioning of EzineArticles can be attributed to its ability to provide users with the best experience. And it is able to do that by implementing very strict editorial policies and tightly controlling which articles get approved.
To get your article published on EzineArticles.com, it must be original and well-written and should not contain promotional copy. EzineArticles.com has computers that go through every article and a human that reviews every single article to make sure that your content is not a duplicate, a disguised advertisement, or written using article spinning software.
Before you create your very first Ezine article, read the section for authors, editorial guidelines, and terms of service so you don’t waste time writing and posting stuff that are likely to get killed.
How to write social media articles for Ezine
As a new member you are allowed to post ten articles. Once you get ten articles approved, you will be upgraded to a Basic Plus membership which will enable you to post more frequently.
The article manager page will show you which of your articles have been approved and gone live, which ones are currently under review, and which ones have been flagged for editorial issues.
On the article submission page, choose a category and subcategory from the drop down menu. EzineArticles has a Get Title Suggestions tool to help you write great headlines that are optimized for search engines.
You can write the body of your copy in Notepad and paste it onto the Abstract/Article Summary box or you can type your text directly on the text editor.
Add your keywords on the keyword field and write a short Author bio on the Resource Box. You are not allowed to put links on the body of your article but you can add them to the Resource Box. The Social Profit Formula course will teach you how to add naked links and incentivized anchor links to your Author bio.
EzineArticles.com displays stats on the performance of your articles so you can see which ones have the best viewed, republished, commented and clicked through numbers.
Module 3 of the Social Profit Formula program has additional tips on how to use keywords within your social media content so you can enhance the quality of your articles and benefit from incredible search engine positioning from EzineArticles.com.